Monday, December 13, 2010

Projects

I'm currently working on two Mix Tapes, One is titled "415 is the Code" which is a collaboration between JayBee and Big Sleepy. The second is my Solo Mix Tape titled City Slicker.. (The Mixtape Vol. 3). The Mix tape Project  "Cocaine Musik" Will no longer be worked on until further notice.

About My Projects:


415 is the Code -
This Mix Tape is a collaboration between JayBee and Big Sleepy. This Mix Tape is going to be based on Real life struggles, Life dilemmas etc. We have already recorded 2 tracks and are currently working on it.








City Slicker (The Mixtape Vol. 3) -
This Mix Tape is my third solo mix tape I have worked on since I first started music. This Mixtape will feature a good variety of styles for all my listeners, From Freaky to Love and even to Lust!
**The Track listing that is on the cover is not the official track listing!**